Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rude

I don’t get it.

Why are Malaysian drivers so impatient inconsiderate and above all rude? Suddenly cutting into other people’s lane in order to get ahead while every one else is patiently waiting is just SO. NOT. RIGHT. Some even have the audacity to drive all the way to the start of the line. I am a slow driver, unskilled even, to have someone continuing honking at me (on a single lane) to vent their frustration for driving slow is even worse, it pretty much distracts me and make me nervous and frightful. What if in my nerve-racking state of mind I accidentally switch to the reverse gear and bump into cars lining behind me? All I ask is a little patience there is really no need to constantly gesturing and murmuring which looks more like someone in a huge rage hurling abusive remarks at me.

Don’t go ballistic like that. You really don’t have to, that really make you a very bitter and angry person.

I think most understand the rudimentary road etiquettes and regulations but instead choose to ignore them. Thus they rule the road,as to their liking, breaking one law upon another even sometimes endangering the lives of other law-abiding road users. How unfair.

Drive me nuts most of the times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment