Thursday, September 29, 2011

Color me Tuesday

The day that was : 27 September 2011


It was drizzling when I got myself ready to work early in the morning.

Not a good day for me where in between works I let my thoughts shift and drift far and away, pondering and weighing and analyzing and rationalizing.

And if only I could..

But reality told me right at this moment is where I should be, where I belong.
At least for now this is what I should be settling for.

I turned from my desk and looked out the window and what brought to my view was the limited expanse of greenery and other incongruous landscapes in the distance, co-existing in harmony and basking in the persistence drizzle, with occasional heavy showers in between.

And tree leaves and branches swaying gracefully in the gentle wind .

This, lifted up my tattered spirit almost in an instance.

Nature and its perceived grandeur always possesses this unfathomable ability to soothe and comfort me.

I let out a long sigh, and quietly issued a silent reprimand to myself.

I want to gather all my inner strength to LEARN to live in the moment.

For it’s what matters to me now.

A little introspection towards the end of colorless Tuesday.

It ironically brought back a little color and perspective to my slightly deprived soul..






0 comments:

Post a Comment