Tuesday, March 6, 2012

These kids


In a few more years, these kids will outgrow me, develop their own unique personalities and blend into their own circle of friends, of which I might not be playing a part in. They will have their own share of stories of learning, finding love and taking chances, discovering their potentials whilst exploring the big wide world outside.

Within their circle, I guess I will be the one from outside looking in.

But I hope I can still offer my two-cents, as and when they need it.

In the mean time, they are just these innocent little faces willing to sit on my lap, occasionally whining , occasionally chatting a little about their daily kiddy adventures, all while savoring a little tender loving care from within my embrace.

They need it, for now..


Some random photos: -


Tze Ern as a toddler in 2006.


Yee Zhing


Tze Ern and Yee Zhing, in 2010.

Tze Ern in Shang Villa, PJ, getting ready to school, Dec 2011.

Tze Ern looking chic and trendy in Uniqlo Department Store,1U, Dec 2011.


Yee Zhing and her koko some time in 2009.

The way they were...
Cun2 and Wen2 way back in 1998.
Cun2 and her toy gun.
Cun Cun and Kewei.....


In 2006. I really like this photo. Through their eyes I see a spark of the innocence of youth, pure and untainted...


As they are today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment