Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Days of my life

Life release activities: -

Sat, 29  Sept 12  : Crickets

Sun, 30  Sept 12  :  Baby frogs


Sat,  6 Oct 12  :    Crickets






Sun, 7 Oct 12  :    Fishes





Sat, 13 Oct 12  :  Crickets


Sun,   14 Oct 12  :    Baby frogs





A wounded fish bought and released some time ago.


Little  prayer of  the  heart:

May all beings without exception enjoy freedom and happiness and a life free from harm.

May  the wish-fulfilling jewel of the Bodhisattva grant me  a life free from emotional distress, worries and obstacles.

Dear  the Great Bodhisattva of  Infinite Compassion,
I pray for your boundless love and immeasurable compassion to grant me with good health,
so I can  practice the Dharma with the least of  distractions, and to continue within my means to liberate all these
helpless creatures from the Wheel of  Samsara..






0 comments:

Post a Comment